Friday, August 30, 2013

Absentmindedly making me want yeeew

I can't sleep and it's all because of a guy from the US Marines. We met online just a few days ago and  I must say he's been on my mind ever since. He is a very funny guy and he messaged me with an intro that goes beyond the typical hey. And we have talked about the apocalypse and weird stuffs like aliens and chupacabras. And he has been calling me baby ever since.. There's definitely something about this guy that makes me want to jump on the next flight to Okinawa Japan in the soonest time as possible to meet him. Hahaha! I even checked the Philippine airlines if they have flights from Manila to Okinawa. Hahaha! What was I thinking anyway? It's beyond rational. I'm not even sure if this guy is dead serious about me and knowing that the marines has a reputation of being a womanizer.

I'm really cray about this guy and it actually makes me kinda sad that he's offline today, must be because he's having drills or whatever. The thing I love about talk
ng to him is that I can tell him almost everything like things I don't normally tell people...

Well if this goes ok, I guess I'm on my way to Okinawa in October. Hahaha! What's happening to me???

No comments:

Post a Comment